Before Pairing: ensure Bluetooth is enabled on your streaming device. Open and close the battery doors of the hearing aids (turn off and on rechargeable aids) to put them into pairing mode.
- Step 1: Ensure Bluetooth is turned on. Go to “Settings” on the main menu.
- Step 2: From the “Settings” menu, scroll down and select “Accessibility”.
- Step 3: From the “Accessibility” menu, scroll down and select “Hearing Devices”.
- Step 4: If Bluetooth is on, your phone/tablet will immediately begin searching for compatible device(s).
- Step 5: If Bluetooth is on, your phone/tablet will detect your hearing aid(s) automatically.
Tap on the name of your hearing aids.
- Step 6: A pairing request will pop up on your screen. Select “Pair”. You will do this twice if you are pairing two hearing aids.
Compatible with: iPhone 5 (or later), iPad (4th generation or later), iPad Pro (all models), iPad Air (all
models), iPad mini (all models), iPod touch (5th generation or later)