Island Audiology has an exciting, full-time dispensing audiologist position available in our Kailua-Kona clinic, located on the west side of the Big Island of Hawaii. We have been providing hearing care to the community for 17+ years. If you have a passion for changing lives through better hearing, in a role with both autonomy and teamwork, we want to share this opportunity with you.
The Ideal Candidate is:
- Passionate about motivating patients to address their hearing loss and improve their quality of life
- Committed to successfully identifying and treating hearing aid candidates
- Focused on delivering the highest quality of care with each patient using audiology best practices
- Results-driven team player, strong interpersonal skills, positive attitude
- Organized, detail-oriented, and goal-oriented
- Eager to learn and grow professionally
- Involved in marketing and public outreach, including physician outreach visits, health fairs, etc.
- Benefits package including health, dental, vision insurance, paid time off, holidays, and retirement
- Well-established flow of referrals and hearing aid candidates every month
- Access to the latest state-of-the-art technology in the hearing industry using the major 6 hearing aid manufacturers
- Quality ongoing training and professional development
- Au.D. or Master’s degree in Audiology
- Current Hawaii Audiology License in good standing (or the ability to acquire one by the time of employment)
- Certification by ASHA or ABA
- Experience preferred, but strong new graduates are encouraged to apply
All patients, staff, and visitors are required to wear masks. Surfaces are regularly disinfected. Staff must be vaccinated, and remain updated with recommended boosters.