Island Audiology is looking for a talented audiologist for our established private practice clinic in Kona on the Big Island of Hawaii. We have been providing hearing care to the community for 18+ years and have built strong relationships with local physicians, which provides a steady flow of patient referrals and hearing aid candidates. We value clinical autonomy and reward our team for results. Our practice has a generous incentive plan in addition to the base salary, so a driven individual can earn upwards of six figures and advance their own success!
The Ideal Candidate is:
- Committed to successfully identifying and treating hearing aid candidates
- Focused on delivering the highest quality of care using audiology best practices
- A good communicator with a positive “can-do” attitude
- An organized, detail-oriented, and results-driven team player
- Eager to learn and grow professionally through individual and team professional development training and collaboration
- Involved in marketing and community outreach, including physician visits, health fairs, etc.
- Health, dental, and vision insurance, fully paid by employer
- Eligible for the Hawaii Educational Loan Repayment Program with a benefit of $25k per year: view details here
- Vacation and sick leave, paid holidays, and a 401k retirement plan with employer match Quality professional development training Development of entrepreneurial skills and private practice business knowledge
- Great location in a beautiful area – enjoy an ocean view as you see patients
- Relocation Assistance and Signing Bonus
- Au.D. or Master’s degree in Audiology
- Current Hawaii Audiology License in good standing (or the ability to acquire one by the time of employment)
- Certification by ASHA or ABA
- Experience preferred, but strong new graduates are encouraged to apply
All patients, staff, and visitors are required to wear masks. Surfaces are regularly disinfected. Staff must be vaccinated, and remain updated with recommended boosters.